Trussardi is a Milan based fashion & lifestyle brand with a strong heritage and a timeless, yet modern philosophy. In line with the new direction of the Maison, Trussardi embraces and promotes a diverse mix of talents with social and environmental responsibilities at its core.
For our Headquarters in Milan, we are looking for an Intern who will support the Product Development Leather Good team.
- Support in the codification of product master data
- Support in the creation of technical sheets and DIBA (Stealth)
- Support in the management of the phases of realization of the sample / prototype
- Support in the communication with external suppliers
- Creation and monitoring of transport documents (DDT) and accompanying notes
- Support in product shipments and monitoring of prototypes return
- Invoice entry and monitoring through the management system SAP/STEALTH
- Passion for leathers and basic knowledge of leather goods construction
- Background: Fashion / Product Design
- Ability to analyze and strong results orientation
- Highly organized and independent
- Proficient in Adobe Suit (Illustrator, Photoshop) and Excel
- Fluency in English, Italian is a plus
- Entrepreneurial, “can do” attitude and goal oriented
- Strong sense of accountability & personal commitment
- Proactive & flexible problem solver
- “Thinking out of the box” attitude
- Open minded and inclusive
- Active builder of constructive relationships
- Passion for fashion and product sensitivity
- High sensitivity to customer experience and loyalty
- Interests for Culture, Arts, Design will be considered a plus
- Young mindset
- Design will be considered a plus
Trussardi is committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment.
We believe that all applicants should have equal employment opportunity without regard to race, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, disability, and any other non-merit factor.
We are constantly listening, learning and evolving to deliver on these principles.
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5