The International Studies Institute, study abroad program in Florence (also known as ISI Florence), seeks to fill the part-time positions of Student Services and of Housing Assistants to cover the Summer Programs, from May, 2nd to June 30th, 2022, possibly until July 31st .
The ideal candidates will hold a BA degree, must be fluent in both English and Italian, and have valid EU working papers. Preferably experienced in study abroad, candidates must be detail‐oriented, flexible, and capable to work well in team settings and independently. Skills in social media and photography/videos will be considered a plus.
The Student Services and Housing Assistants will assist in the running of the daily activities at the Institute, as follows:
- Assist with all matters concerning student life (front desk);
- Group leader for weekly extracurricular activities and academic excursions for students (also after 6pm and occasional weekends);
- Assist faculty and staff in all the daily affairs of the Institute;
- Update the institute’s social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram);
- Assist in all Housing issues (front desk and housing maintenance assistance)
ISI Florence is an equal opportunity employer committed to equity, diversity and social inclusion. We welcome submissions from all candidates!
Please send your resume and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 20, 2022.
- Total Years Experience 0-5