Vanity Fair is looking for an Analyst to join the Europe audience development, social, and
The Analyst will provide analytics support to multiple stakeholders at Vanity Fair
Italy, Vanity Fair France, and Vanity Fair Spain. Reporting to the Senior Manager Audience Development at Vanity Fair Italy, the Analyst will be responsible for reporting, data integrity, and analyses of reader behaviors. The ideal candidate will have both a strong quantitative skillset and understanding of digital news media.
The candidate should also be comfortable working collaboratively across different departments and in a fast-paced environment. This role will also be part of the global Audience Development team at Condé Nast.
It is based in Milan, Italy at the Vanity Fair Italy office.
● Deliver well-researched, accurate analyses for Vanity Fair Italy, France, and Spain.
● Analyze content performance and deepen the understanding of user behavior from
search engines, social media, and newsletters.
● Prepare routine reports, including daily, weekly, and monthly performance updates.
● Create new dashboards and suggest improvements in reporting.
● Field ad hoc data requests for multiple departments.
● Conduct analysis for product tests and measure the impact of new marketing strategies.
● QA analytics implementation.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
● At least two years of experience in an analytics-focused role
● Proficiency with analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
● Strong Excel / Google Sheets skills
● Basic understanding of statistical concepts
● Experience preparing analytics-focused presentations and providing actionable insights
● Experience working across different departments and for multiple stakeholders
● Experience with growth marketing analytics, social media analytics, and A/B testing
● Knowledge of news landscape and current events
● Experience with SQL-based analytics tools is a plus
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5