In Italy, the VICE MEDIA GROUP has a strong footprint in luxury and fashion. To fortify this
position by building partnerships we are looking for a seasoned Associate Business Director.
This person will tilt to selling i-D as that is the brand most inclined with the fashion and luxury
You will have responsibility for client direct relationships and media agencies. You will
manage existing sales relationships across the board, to drive new business and increase
profits. You are part of an innovative team and will be charged with making a significant
contribution to an ambitious team and company revenue targets.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Maintaining and developing client direct and agency relationships whilst developing
briefs and business.
- Delivering significant sales results based on the sales targets in ITALY
- Creating tailored media and content focused proposals that will add value to your
- Working in partnership with the Digital department, VICE in ITALY, and wider global
VICE stakeholders, you will also play a fundamental part in the development and
execution of our creative proposition and product, ensuring the best quality of
creative output at both pitch and delivery phases.
- Have individual responsibility for new business, and are expected to be self-sufficient
working; however, you will be part of a growing team of people and support is
available from directors.
- Take personal responsibility and ownership for all pitches and sales opportunities for
- Account development through identifying new opportunities within existing clients,
persuading clients to use our services and delivering excellent results at all times.
- Represent VICE MEDIA GROUP at pitches with other colleagues and represent
VICE at events.
- To undertake such other tasks including general administrative duties as may be
required from time to time.
- To be an ambassador for the business at all times
- 8+ years of relevant working experience and a degree or completed
apprenticeship relevant for the job.
- Strong sales personality with relevant contacts in the media industry and
excellent networking skills.
- Organizational agility and strong attention to detail.
- Brilliant negotiation skills and performance focus
- Diverse business and media skills including an understanding of finance and
revenue tracking/forecasting, salesmanship, a strong understanding of digital
advertising and media, an eye for creative excellence and an understanding of
the production process.
- A strong team-player ethic with a willingness to support and help others.
- Self-motivation and energy in taking ownership of client projects.
- Strong communication skills (Italian/English) and confidence in presenting ideas
- A cooperative and proactive approach to reporting on sales success and inputting
in team sales meetings.
- Commercial Director ITALY
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10